The main objective of this redesign for GoodLife Fitness was to create a brand identity that reflects the expansion goals and the energetic and health conscientious attitude that the company holds as their highest values.
1. Create a unified consistency across all aspects of the brand, as currently there is a disconnect between GoodLife Fitness’s logos, social media and interior branding.
2. Develop a approachable brand identity that reflects the diversity and range of visitors that attend their facilities.
3. Ensure that GoodLife Fitness’s advocacy for maintaining a healthy lifestyle is accurately represented within their branding system.
The new logo represents our visitors going through their individual journey into a healthy lifestyle with the help of GoodLife Fitness.
The top portion of the G represents the visitors starting into their workout, the cut in the G is the pause taken before they push forward.It is their moment to regain their strength before they carry on.
The arrow pointing upwards into the bright red of the circle symbolizes them continuing forward with their healthy lifestyle with the help of GoodLife Fitness.
• The primary logo will be used most often across all branding for GoodLife Fitness, including exteriors, signage and packaging.
• The full logo with a tag-line can be used in more formal applications, such as on a business card or a letterhead.